Saturday, April 29, 2017

[Release] Theos (Updated) : Unified cross-platform Makefile system

Hello all!

I know recently there has been a HUGE spike in people wanting to learn tweak development. So i've decided to make this package to make installing Theos a little easier (It's really not hard, I was just bored and had this idea).

This package installs Theos to /var/theos and installs a .profile to /var/mobile. The .profile sets the theos environment for you.

So for those interested, you can go to my website and install my repo from there. Make sure you're opening in safari or use [[RedditSafariVC]]. I will also be submitting to BigBoss soon, as well.

Please make sure to read the package description for details on how to use!

Edit: Words

">View Post Link Below


by /u/FromDerik - Link to original post

No comments:

Post a Comment