Monday, May 1, 2017

[Release] [Beta] My Music + : Customize your iOS 10 Apple Music app experience! Multiple options to choose from with more on the way. Price: FREE

My Music +

iOS 10 ONLY - BETA RELEASE


With My Music + you can customize the look, feel and function of your iOS 10 Apple Music app. Choose to enable one or all of the following options:

 

• Disable Radio

• Disable Apple Music

• Disable Cloud Library

• Disable "Up Next"

• Hide Separators

• Hide Grabber

• Enable Full Screen Mode

• Enable Rotation

• Customize Tint Color

More features will be added once I get some feedback from users (like YOU!) 😀

 

All options are disabled by default so please visit Settings to configure. When you're ready to apply your changes simply press the button provided in Settings labeled PRESS To Restart Apple Music which will close and then reopen the app automatically.

 

Pics for your perusal:

Apple Music UI

Options in Settings


BETA VERSION

This is beta software and as such there may be bugs. If you'd prefer not to experience any possible issues and/or are unwilling to report bugs that you find, then PLEASE wait for the public release on BigBoss.

Where can I get My Music +?

My Music + is currently available on my repo, and eventually BigBoss for the final release version.

If you'd like to check out my other tweaks, themes & utilities please add my repo: http://bit.ly/2gWxQXn or you can click this link from your device to add it to Cydia automatically.


Special thanks to the Flex community for their inspiration and some methodology!

-TheComputerWhisperer

">View Post Link Below


by /u/TheComputerWhisperer - Link to original post

No comments:

Post a Comment