FIXED ALL GLITCHES. This patch does exactly as the title says by expanding message balloons to max width! What it looks like. Makes messaging/texting a lot more convenient. Had to remove contact photos in group chat to fix glitch. Shoutout to Prouser for helping to make this patch possible, we overcame all obstacles. He is a great flex patch maker. We decided to include a NO TAIL input for a cleaner look, but this can be removed by the user. You can also get the square messages/square balloon patch on flex that you may think goes well with this patch. Tested and working on iPhone 6S 10.1.1 and iPhone 6 10.2. Let me know if it works for you! If you like this patch or others I have uploaded, please follow me on Twitter/Instagram at Cyber_Smith1 for more patch updates!! GLITCHES were 1. Group chat avatars getting in the way of messages(I removed them) 2. Links not showing up when sending link messages(fixed this). Please let me know these are fixed I worked very hard to make this patch flawless along with Prouser!
">View Post Link Belowby /u/cyber_smith1 - Link to original post
No comments:
Post a Comment