Hey yall
As a fun afternoon project to take a break from multiplexer development I made an animated Gif wallpaper tweak. The first question you would probably ask is if it drains battery. It only drains battery when on the HS because thats when it animates When the gif is not visible, it will not animate, meaning no battery drain.
Updates
-
Abaculus: fixed twitter cell not being clickable in prefs
-
Splyce: fixed bug to where it didnt work due to the way I got if the app was enabled or not
-
Multiplexer: Fixed black screen on app windows if more than 3 were present, fixed MC, fixed NCapp not properly unloading, properly disabled logs to minimize lag, added activator gesture to launch currently open app into a window, fixed crash when choosing exit app upon choosing temporary override. Still decent amount of bugs left but its slowly progressing
Misc
Just a random question but do yall have suggestions for any potential 3D touch gestures I could add to multiplexer?
">View Post Link Belowby /u/ShadeZepheri - Link to original post
No comments:
Post a Comment