Sunday, March 19, 2017

[Release] Delay Read Receipts (iOS 10) - Do not send read receipts in iMessage right away (Bigboss - Free)

Hi everybody, I would like to tell you about my another tweak that I developed recently for iOS 10.


This tweak allows you to automatically postpone sending read receipts in iMessage. In other words, when you receive a message and open your chat, your iMessage won't send the read receipt right away. Only after you start typing a reply or actually sending the message, the recipient will see the read status of their message.

If you choose "When Sending Msg" option, the recipient will not see the typing "..." bubble.

Support

*Tested on iOS 10.2 but should work with iOS 10.1

Download it for free from BigBoss: http://bit.ly/2na7L9V

Configure options from Settings

Additionally

I would appreciate any donations to support the development of future tweaks! It takes time and effort to create tweaks, and any support would encourage me to develop more tweaks.


Let me know in comments what you think about the tweak

">View Post Link Below


by /u/hidan4 - Link to original post

No comments:

Post a Comment