"I have good news and few bad news for everyone ... 1. I was officially ready to Release Melo Theme but I have problems with my" bluebird credit card "is compatible with PayPal but it not worked good and I have to wait for my parent to fix my Credit card then I will Release my theme 2. I promise ... this will be officially released but I have problems with credit card, when card works and I will released melo Theme and make money and I can get money and get new MacBook cuz my old idiot Mac Was very slow I sell Mac and got the money but not enough but soon I get the theme money so I can order the new MacBook so when I got MacBook then I can do so fast build code to rebuild stride 3 and I promise all people That I will release the stride 3 beta For iOS 8-10
">View Post Link Belowby /u/Antoniochavez17 - Link to original post
No comments:
Post a Comment