Thursday, July 7, 2016

[Question] - Curious to know some details about my [Release] and [Update] posts. Details inside.

Hello All. I am one of the community member who will be posting [Update] and [Release] posts in this sub whenever there is a tweak update/release. It takes considerable amount of time to prepare the post, get the cydia links, prepare changelog, format the text for better reading and finally submit. I am doing this because I like to contribute something from my end for this community (even though it's not a big thing). The DV really discourages the effort that I am putting in. I don't understand why to DV if you weren't responding or doing nothing with the posts. I am writing this just to improve the quality/information of my posts if they aren't really informative. Any suggestions for better posts, please let me know. Thank you.
TL:DR: Just curious to know why [Release] and [Update] posts were DV within a minute after the submit. Please let me know if anymore information is required in these posts. TY

">View Post Link Below


by /u/katisureshkumar - Link to original post

No comments:

Post a Comment