Wednesday, June 29, 2016

[News] I've been holding this story and I'm in tears so I'll finally come out and say it.

One time at a jailbreak convention Saurik was there, and so was Comex and Stefan Esser, i was an aspiring jailbreak dev, and they all hinted me into the bathroom to tell me the supposed "secret" to a good jailbreak release. Oh and did they release. First Saurik said he needed to reload all over me so he pulled down both our pants and Stefan said, I'm never releasing! Comex said he would jailbreak my asshole, and jailbreak he did. They raped me, until someone finally heard my scream. It was the evaders! They helped me evade the situation but not before Saurik started raping them too. It was awful and i think finally getting this out in the open will help me put this tragic jailrape story to rest. My butthole is still throbbing.

">View Post Link Below


by /u/Dcutrtcurturctucfutc - Link to original post

No comments:

Post a Comment