Sunday, July 12, 2015

[UPDATE] WAQuickReply - Squashes a lot of bugs, way more stable, no more crashes or resprings.

Posting this for those who had a bad experience with the earlier versions of this tweak.

I just now downloaded the latest version, it installed fine, and the license was downloaded freaking fast (literally 10x faster lol) Awesome!!

Didn't experience any app crashes or resprings yet and it seems very stable than the previous version, however, there are two small issues to fix hehe.

  1. There is a little lag when pulling down the banner notification (like i said, no biggy) to reply the Whatsapp contact. Emailed him to make it smooth like stock messages app.

  2. Even after I reply my Whatsapp contacts from the notification banner or the lockscreen notification or notification center, the badges don't go away. They keep adding up until i open Whatsapp. I tried this with and without Whatsapp open in the background. I didnt have this issue with the previous version, so I am pretty sure the dev can fix this.

I have emailed him about this and just a matter of time when the next update nails these two buggers.

I never bought his tweaks before and never really trusted them either but from the time I saw its review by iDownloadBlog, I felt I must give it a try and so I did. It turned out to be an awesome tweak (at least for the last two updates). We all posted countless times to have a quick replier for Whatsapp. I don't know any other that was made for iOS 8 and if made, not anywhere close to how stable this tweak has made it. Therefore, whether its just this one time or for good, take my word and try this tweak (from the current version). Now that you can also downgrade, if something is too buggy, you can also downgrade. I am really enjoyin this tweak and my only intention is to let you guys enjoy it as well.

">View Post Link Below


by /u/mrwho_2k_ae - Link to original post

No comments:

Post a Comment